Up to i.Mage...
- Fixed the commands in the scripting language that receive rgb values to clamp inputs to the range [0, 255].
- Added the setfillrule command to the scripting language.
- Fixed an error in the GPath code that caused drawing errors with more than one shape in the path.
- Fixed the scripting language to cope with more than 2 arguments in a row without brackets. i.e. 4 + 10 / 2 evaluates correctly to 9. Basic operator precedence is also now supported.
- Added support for the modulus operator in the scriting language.
- Fixed screen update in the 1:1 normal view where a scroll bar is scrolled off "0".