Welcome to MemeCode Software. Within this site you will find a collection of software written with the ethic of excellence, efficiency and practicality.
This software and website is maintained by Matthew Allen (aka fret). I've
been developing software since 1991 and now do it for a living. These projects
have been written in my free time (ha ha) to get things done. So while I don't
offer commercial level support, I do my best to respond in a timely manner
to all forms of requests.
These applications don't require installation/uninstallation as they don't
store settings in the registry. This allows you to move, delete
or back them up without trouble. If the application comes as a setup executable
it is merely as a convenience to new users and it allows me to make the download
smaller, it doesn't mean you have to use the uninstaller either, you can still
delete the folder and the start menu shortcuts.
- Low-Cost, Lightweight Email Client.
Open Source on Github:
- Lightweight Email Client (Limited version of InScribe).
- Captures the screen to an animated GIF.
- Account balance forecasting from recuring income/expenses.
- Pixel Magnifier and other tools.
- Disk Space Viewer.
- Win32 command line tool to change screen res/refresh.
- Roll Credits
- Still image to AVI converter for rolling credits.
- Lightweight GUI Interface.
- Lgi Resource Editor.
- Bitmap extraction tool.
- Mime Database Query.
- Manage your iPhone's music on more than one computer.
- File Manager.
- Linux Task Viewer.
- WinXP File-Application Association Editor.
- BeOS Addon.
Externally Developed Software:
- Flexible kit for creating MIDI controllers for the Axefx.