- There are no accounts or user details stored on this website, so there is no privacy concerns there.
- Applications available here will only contact this (Memecode.com) website to:
- Check for updates.
- Download components that they need to function or display content.
- Applications may also contact other websites if the user requests them to do so. Including loading of images
from third party sites in Scribe, if configured to do so, either manually or automatically. This may
be used by the third party site to infer information about the user. This is outside of Memecode's control,
in fact Scribe by default doesn't load images in email.
- No user account detail or statistics is stored or reported to Memecode.com. Therefor there is no privacy "policy"
as such, as there is no data to have a policy about.
If this doesn't answer all your questions then let me know via email or the