Up to i.Scribe...
- Added translation entries for new fields.
- Added fields tab to mail window, contains:
- New 'Label' field.
- Read-only display of sent/receive date.
- Mark colour drop down.
- Priority drop down (moved from the "To" tab).
- Various work towards supporting UTF-8 throughout the UI (basically fixing LGI to support it well).
- [InScribe] Added "set label" action to the filter actions.
- [InScribe] Added "starts with", "ends with" filter operators.
- [InScribe] Added an "anywhere" filterable field.
- Added Escape hotkey to close mail, contact, filter and calendar windows.
- Added a timing work around for windows dropping files on the Scribe window when you move an email into another folder using drag and drop. The problem is created by the email being dragged supplying 2 formats for it to be dropped as, 1) a Scribe email, 2) a EML file. The drag target was receiving the "Scribe Email" and the main window would receive a dropped file, which of course is not the users intent. The result being that the email moves to the destination folder but a new email is created in the source folder. Which is really really annoying. So if the main window receives a file within 500ms of a folder receiving an item it ignores the drop. I can't think of a better way to do it, but I'm open to people telling me how it's supposed to work.
- Fixed a crash in the release mode build when a right click context menu appears.