Up to i.Scribe...
- Added "meta -> content-type -> charset" support to the HTML control.
- Fixed more layout issues in the HTML control.
- Made the save attachment "do you want to overwrite?" come off the mail window instead of the main app window.
- Fixed the byte order of the "X-Color" mail header used to send the mark colour between Scribe based clients. This will mean that older clients will get the R and B components mixed up when sending/receiving with newer clients. But hey it's gotta be "right" doesn't it.
- Change mail storage format from a property list to MIME message. This will include fixing HTML forwarding etc, and pave the way for HTML editing.
- Contact VCARD and Calendar VCAL import/export.