Up to i.Scribe...
- Added some fall back code to the identities so that it selects the default if you remove the currently selected identity.
- Added a warning dialog when Scribe can't open a file to attach it to an email. It lets you retry (or cancel) so that you can close the application locking the file and then come back and continue with the attaching.
- [InScribe] Fixed some problems in the token parsing of the 'Execute Process' action type.
- Changed the "Select Mark->None" menu to select all the items not marked, rather than unselect everything.
- Made the status display a bit smarter, it now reverts to the send/receiving part of the account thats still online even when the other part has been online afterwards and finished.
- Fixed some things in the Outlook Express v5 importer:
- Creates unique sub folder names.
- Has a progress display.
- Rewritten file parser shouldn't hang or crash.
- Account Preview:
- Fixed the window losing all it's controls when minimized and restored.
- Fixed the crash when you click cancel during the download.
- Fixed mail colours being lost on restart.
- Preview Pane:
- Fixed the contents of a deleted email remaining.
- Fixed the setting of the right code page.
- Fixed uundecoding of attachments that have spaces in the filename.
- Added mapping of input text to the selected codepage. This currently applies to a subset of supported codepages: Win1252 <-> Ascii and Win1250 <-> ISO 8859-2. I'll implement others where needed (Just ask).
- Changed the 'czech' translation to use the Win1250 codepage instead of ISO 8859-2.
- Removed incorrect mappings for ISO 8859-2 in the range 0x80 to 0x9F. They map to the 'not defined' glyph now.