Up to i.File...
Requires Lgi v1.99 (currently available) Changes:
- [Win32] Stopped links screwing the hash table because their path wasn't unique.
- Added support for a proper "Open With" menu by adding the function LgiGetAppsForMimeType to Lgi. Which returns all the applications that can cope with a Mime Type. Sweet!
- Fixed linux build selecting the '.' of the extension when editing the file name.
- Made the file list merge changes between the disk and the in memory list instead of reload the directory from scratch when browsing to the same directory as last time. i.e. when the user hits refresh.
- Improved the sync between the directory tree and file list when directories are created and deleted.
- Fixed browsing to SMB shares and nothing shows up.
- Fixed the root directory entries having no name in the list view.
- Fixed the refresh to show new file sizes and dates.
- Added a "Open Terminal" command to the context menu of a directory to open a terminal with that as the current directory.
- Got the GFileSource columns working so that you can add "Meta Data" columns to a source and it shows up in the file list. This is an important step to supporting Reiser 4 addtributes when the time comes. Currently this is used to add a containing folder column to the search results. At some point a right click menu should be added to the list headings to allow the user to pick the visible fields... and then possible re-order them via drag and drop.
- Now has cursors support (via Lgi v1.99)