Up to libsharedmime...
- Added hinting to the content lookup. The type returned from globbing is passed on to a magic number check to be checked first before the entire database of magics is tested against the file. This is mostly an optimization, it's really effective of cutting down execution time.
- I've changed the hinting, so that when there is no magic number entry for the globbed type I assume the globbed type is more correct. Otherwise I check all the magic's. This would otherwise mean that a less correct magic number mime-type would be returned even when a more accurate globbed pattern was available. Maybe various matches should have scores of 'accuracy' to choose between the globbed type and the magic type.