Up to ...
- Added application icon.
- Added tray icon and right click menu.
- Main window disappears when minimized, the user must use the tray icon to get the window back. This is like all the other server apps... lalala.
- Handles the "Show Minimized" setting if run from a shortcut.
- Added polling support to tell the clients which objects have changed since they last asked. This includes support for downloading the data for a specific object by UID.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs.
- Added a descriptive HTML page when accessing the server via a browser (i.e. 'server-addr:1030').
- The server now uses HTTP as it's transport, in a compliant enough way to work over a HTTP proxy. This allows you to access your external calendar with no direct socket access.
- Made the user's session details persist between connections. Currently this means the user is never logged out according to the status window. Although I will fix this later.