Mac Port
Date: 3/3/2007
More progress to report. I've fixed the mouse handling so that I can reliably drag the splitter around with out weird coords in the GMouse event. Nice.

I've also fixed the client rect of the main list control so that it paints correctly. So I get a reasonable looking page of email when I start Scribe on the mac.

The HTML control is still drawing all it's text at 0,0 instead of the correct location, so I hope to get that sorted out today, and also the connect to server thread to download mail assert's somewhere so I'll be looking into that.

But that means I'm pretty close to actually... RECEIVING MAIL on the mac. As most of the UI is working now.

Thats pretty exciting for me at least. I'm still pumped over getting the fonts to work from last week ;)
Email (optional): (Will be HTML encoded to evade harvesting)
Remember username and/or email in a cookie.
Notify me of new posts in this thread via email.