Up to Scribe...
- Fixed dialog titles that have unicode in them.
- Fixed tooltips to use unicode.
- Fixed copy+pasting an email into another folder copies the attachments as well.
- Deleting the last attachment now clears the "has attachments" flag.
- Fixed keyboard input (mainly the edit control) in NT/2K/XP to process the virtual characters as unicode.
- Fixed exported messages have the wrong "charset" in the headers.
- Fixed message export (.eml) not including recent edits. (Create message, export, edit message, export is same as originally exported).
- Fixed the enter recipient area not clearing when you hit enter.
- Fixed messages with no charset in the internet headers having a truncated body in the edit control. The data was still there, it's just not getting onto the screen. So this fic should restore the missing part of the email.
- Added a week (7 day) view for the calendar. It has limited editing functionality but it's only a first draft of the code.
- Fixed invalid utf-8 strings hanging the charset library.
- Made encoding of rfc 2047 strings use utf-8. This will change when I get the charset detection stuff working (although I havn't even started looking at this yet).