Up to i.Disk...
- Replication tool: Made the dialog font size sensitive. Made it threaded rather that using the GUI thread and yields (which is deprecated). Error tree node starts expanded now. UI updates once every 500ms, which is more efficient. Also there is a new show progress option. If selected the folders are scanned for a total size first and a progress percentage is displayed, including an estimated time to completion. If not selected the number of files and bytes copied is all you see. That mode maybe marginally faster.
- Fixed handling of folders with the name '~'.
- Added some new context menu options on the search results:
- Open terminal.
- Copy path.
- Folder properties (system dialog).
- Changed the "touch" and "delete" by extension to a new dialog which is easier to use.
- Made some user visible strings translatable. Added a language menu in case someone feels like translating the software into another language.
- Fixed the status bar layout to show all the content.