Up to Scribe...
- Fixed the codepage for hungarian (lang 44).
- Fixed the right alt-a key action when using Programmers Layout.
- Fixed plugins not loading after unloading a plugin above it in the list.
- Made the preview text on an email item and the unread mail count on folders use a contrasting colour when selected. The default blue is hard to read on dark backgrounds.
- Changed the mail printing field names to be in the some code page as the user interface and the text from the email is still in the codepage of the given email.
- Contact printing now takes it's codepage from the user interface font as well, not the Scribe default code page.
- Fixed coping and pasting objects (they wern't being saved).
- Fixed email's not copying their mark colour and dates.
- Fixed the editor's cursor jumping horizontally when using the up/down keys on lines with different width characters (most noticable with tabs).
- Added an optional column in the contact folders for associated plugins.
- Fixed plugins not loading if they access the Application's list of plugins during the load phase.
- [InScribe] Fixed the send status LED on the minimized status window.
- Fixed the account status text in the progress window (i.e. 'error' showing as the status when no error had actually taken place).
- Changed the status to reflect the most recently online part of the account. Previously it was difficult to get the 'send' status because the 'receive' status is being displayed.
- Optional New Mail notification window.