Up to Scribe...
- Fixed undeleting emails.
- [Win32] Fixed moving around radio buttons with the keyboard.
- Added enter/esc keyboard support to the create sub folder window.
- Fixed double clicking a recipient in the Add Contact window (again).
- Fixed handling of headers containing name/email pairs that have \" to mark a literal quote as opposed to the start and end of the string.
- Added a new plugin interface for processing email before sending. Allows auto processing of email, say for automatically PGP'ing email. Plugins can be associated with individual Contacts or applied to all outgoing mail.
- Change initial focus when opening received mail to the message text.
- Made the mail windows top most when they open.
- Changed the delete msg button on the mail window to delete the current item and move to the next item (if any) instead of closing.
- Fixed ctrl-arrow'ing over underscores and accents (again).
- [InScribe?] Crash on exit. More information would be good, I can't reproduce.
- Polish code page "right alt [shift] a" doesn't work, or look correct. I don't know how to get my keyboard to input those characters.
- Memory corruption bug somewhere in the idle loop or receive that causes Scribe to either crash or start asking for a password to an account that has a password in the options.
- Rare (unreproducable) hang in sending code that keeps grabbing memory forever. May be a once off or related to an unstable process (caused by the bug above??).
- Temporary lockup in the receive thread where the app appears to hang for a while and then keep going. For the most part this isn't fatal, just really annoying.