Thread

Index > Scribe > Crash when using non default identity for sending
Author/Date Crash when using non default identity for sending
g.damen
22/02/2009 8:40pm
FreT,

I noticed that Inscirbe2b9 crashes when you compose a mail using the non-default sending identity. I also noticed the identity "sticks" to well. It remembers the change even when composing a new mail.

The ideal situation would be:
- New mail = default sending identity
- Replay mail = receiving identity, but able to change and stick for this particularly mail.
- Forward mail = default sending identity

Best regards,

Gino
fret
23/02/2009 11:22pm
Sorry, can you crash the debug build and send me the crash data?

I can't crash my copy using either of my identities. So, you select the 2nd item in the identity menu and click "new mail" and it crashes?

Also when I send an email using the non-default identity and then create a new email it uses the currently selected identity from the main window's identity menu... is that what you're seeing? (btw this is working how I expect it to).
g.damen
28/02/2009 11:50am
<quote> So, you select the 2nd item in the identity menu and click \"new mail\" and it crashes?</quote>

No, I create a new mail, but change the identity in the new mail. When I'm ready composing and click send it crashes. I have the debug file send to your e-mail adres.

Gino
g.damen
28/02/2009 11:52am
Regarding the sticky thing. The debug version doesn't has this behavior. It's possible that this was a human error.

Gino