Thread

Index > Scribe > EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION keeps crashing iScribe...
Author/Date EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION keeps crashing iScribe...
scribbler
08/01/2009 2:47am
I was viewing and deleting my email, when iScribe suddenly crashed..after showing the error message below, which is also the same as that saved to the crashdate file.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Unhandled Exception
Code: c0000005
Date: 8/1/2009 2:11:37
Description: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
77C42A16: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll Offset: 0x750 (wscanf)
004BE97A: C:\Program Files\Scribe\Scribe.exe Offset: 0x2CA54 (Calendar::GetView)
------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________

I have posted about this already to an old thread, but I don't want it to get lost in the past under new posts here, as I really need to get back into the program and the save emails I have there..some of which are really important to me.

Is there anything I can do to sort this out or save the emails/groups I already have? If so, any and all help would be really appreciated indeed.

My thanks in advance and aside from this issue, I just want to thank you for one little gem of a program!

Hoping to hear from you soon..

Dan
(scribbler)
scribbler
08/01/2009 2:49am
My sincere apologies..please disregard the above post, as it is being dealt with in one of the posts below.

My apologies once again for taking up your time with this.

Dan
(scribbler)