Thread

Index > Scribe > Changing "from" and plugins
Author/Date Changing "from" and plugins
Nora
10/08/2007 1:02am
From the help file:
----
To the left of the toolbar you will see panels for the "To" and/or the "From" fields. These can be collapsed to leave more room on the window, when collapsed they appear next to the toolbar. To show them again, click on the "+" sign.

Inscribe: The from panel has a drop down to select a different sending identity from a available list configured in the accounts. To set a default identity use the identity menu in the main window.

If you have text processing plugins loaded they put their commands next to the toolbar.
----
When I'm composing an email, all I see is "To", with a pull-down that only gives me these choices: "Cc" and "Bcc". I don't see a "From" panel at all. Not even greyed out. So far, in order to send from an account other than my default account, I have to change my identity.

Also, what text processing plugins are we talking about here, and where can I find them to download?

Thanks.

Nora

fret
10/08/2007 2:13am
When I'm composing an email, all I see is "To", with a pull-down that only gives me these choices: "Cc" and "Bcc". I don't see a "From" panel at all. Not even greyed out.

This is a bug. I fixed it in the v1.89 test20 release. Basically you need to make your window wider for it to appear.

Also, what text processing plugins are we talking about here, and where can I find them to download?

e.g. Spelling and encryption are 2 examples.