Thread

Index > Scribe > Scribe - Updates?
Author/Date Scribe - Updates?
Darren
08/07/2007 1:37pm
Haven't see any Windows updates to Scribe for 4+ Months, any word on the next release.

Also, not sure if the Mac world needed another mail client, it seems since the Mac release, the Windows version has taken a back seat to development. I was always quite fond of the fact that us "windows' users, had at least 1 excellent/unique email client that justified staying on the Windows platform. My 2 cents.

-DW
fret
09/07/2007 4:47am
Haven't see any Windows updates to Scribe for 4+ Months, any word on the next release.

Yeah, I've been slack. So I made an effort today, finished off some stuff and posted Test17. Enjoy :)

Also, not sure if the Mac world needed another mail client, it seems since the Mac release, the Windows version has taken a back seat to development. I was always quite fond of the fact that us "windows" users, had at least 1 excellent/unique email client that justified staying on the Windows platform. My 2 cents.

Well the mac build needs to be brought up to speed and it's pretty much there. From now on the development work will be mostly features and fixes on all 3 platforms, not just one or the other. I will be posting a pretty complete and functional mac build in the next week or so. I've got just 2 more things to get sorted out.