|Index > Scribe > inscribe 3.0 - first experience|
|Author/Date||inscribe 3.0 - first experience|
|Thanks for the new version!
Somehow mixed feelings:
+ installs fine on Win10 21H2
+ connects fine to my POP accounts using SSL to receive email.
- Toolbar doesn't show
- Message composing window: no "send" button. As a result: I cannot send an email.
- Status doesn't show when clicking on the "+" besides "Status"
- Tools/check for software update/: still errors on me.
- Help/Help: Doesn't show the help page but my Chromeplugin "adblock plus". If I open the help page using file explorer, it displays fine.
- On the first connection to by mail provider, the new scribe version downloads all emails from the past that are still on the POP server. (I keep a copy of any mail on my POP server for backup reasons)
|I would be interested in seeing the scribe.txt log file.
On windows it's under %appdata\Roaming\Scribe.
|Please try v3.1|
|v 3.1 doesn't work either for me.
I have emailed you the error log.