Up to Lgi...
- Added a module license file describing all the non-memecode sources and their license.
- Removed the GPL'd NTLM code from the base distribution. You can re-enable it by defining "GPL_COMPATIBLE" to 1. This allows the whole library to be used as LGPL by default.
- Implemented RunTemporary for the new vm based scripting engine. This allows you to execute fragments of code in the context of a larger body of code, usually to call a pre-defined method. The first use of this was in the GHtml control to handle scripting events.
- Added a deep copy operator for the new GHashTbl template class. As I'm using it so much these days I should make it safe to use in common ways.
- [GCC] Fixed a number of classes with the same name in separate C++ files that are conflicting. This seems to only be an issue on Linux and not Mac, and I'm not sure why.
- Fixed the iterator functions of GHashTbl not return the correct NULL value when nothing is found. They were returning '0' instead of the classes NullValue setting.
- [Mac] Fixed the native GFileSelect to handle multiple file extensions in the same Type def, i.e. "*.txt;*.doc;*.pdf".
- [Script] Added support for 'while' loops.
- [Script] Fixed if statements to cope with block and non-block parts in both the conditional and else sides of the statement.
- Added VC9 (Visual Studio 2008) project files, renamed VC8 to Lgi_vc8.sln and Lgi_vc8.vjproj.
- Fixed the layout of spanning cells in LgiRes's table layouts.
- Fixed the spelling of some API's from 'Relitive' to 'Relative'.
- Fixed GArray
::DeleteAt not destroying objects correctly.
- Fixed GUri parsing mailto's.
- Collapsed the GDeviceContext object into the GSurface object... making them one. There was no need for 2 objects.
- Fixed several issues in finding and displaying controls in LgiRes.
- [Linux] Major rewrite of the Linux port to use XCB, Pango and Cairo. Moved implementation into native Lgi objects instead of XWidget etc. Removed all Xlib references, it wasn't threadsafe anyway. Too many changes to list individually.
- Changes the painting of list and tree items to use a context that contains the fore and background colours. These colours now take into account the new foreground and background fill settings on the GList class. The allows you to set the colours for the item without having to inherit a specific subclass of GListItem or GTreeItem.
- [Win32] New crash handler just saves out a minidump instead. It doesn't try and build a stack trace anymore.
- Refactored the GView.cpp files so that about 70% of it's content is in a cross platform "GViewCommon.cpp" so that it's easier to maintain and more consistent between supported OS's.
- Fixed the default OnNavigate handler to parse the arguments for email correctly, instead of ignoring them and passing "mailto:email@example.com" on the command line for the email client.