|Some customers you just don't want:
- 09/09/2010 20:20 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
- 09/09/2010 20:20 PDT - Buyer: I was never able to use the email software provided for me. I was given a product ID so that I could use this software, but I couldn't enter it anywhere to activate his software, so I gave up and bought Microsoft's outlook from amazon and am now happily using it as my email program. Since I cannot use his software, i want a refund!
- 06/09/2010 20:32 PDT - Seller: Ok I've responded to all your queries. If you are happy with things you should close this dispute. If not email me directly and we can sort something out.
- 04/09/2010 05:05 PDT - Seller: Which program did you download? You should head to
[customer site] and pick an appropriate download for your OS. Then when you start THAT software it'll ask you for your key, at which point you enter the key you have and the name and it'll give you access to the features you paid for.
Btw doing all this through a paypal dispute is the height of rudeness. I'm more than happy to respond to normal email.
- 01/09/2010 19:55 PDT - Buyer: Enter message
I want to reinstate this dispute because, even though I was provided with a key, there doesn't seem to be any way of entering it to activate Inscribe.
- 01/09/2010 19:23 PDT - Buyer: I would like to remove this dispute and pay Matthew his $20 dollars. I was on my wife's computer trying to set up an inscribe account for her and I was not rediredted back to the memcode site after the paypal payment, but now that I have the key that was sent to me through my email program, I wish to pay the $20.00 through my credit card.
- 01/09/2010 19:08 PDT - Seller: Did you get redirected back to the memecode site after the purchase was made?
I got notification that you did get back to the memecode site because the purchase response page emails me a copy of what you saw. Anyway the details you need are:
Name: [customer name]
Key: [software key]
Download: [customer site]
This should have appeared after the transaction.
- 01/09/2010 18:48 PDT - Buyer: I was supposed to receive a registration number for a paid email program. I never received the registration code!