Thread

Index > Scribe > New default "Drafts" folder
Author/Date New default "Drafts" folder
Darren
18/01/2007 3:42am
My only wish for Scribe, Please create a NEW default "Drafts" folder.

This way, composed/unfinished emails are automatically stored in the drafts folder. Not in the "outbox" (present default).
I find my outbox gets crowded very quickly and often times I'm required to search for my draft emails through wades of sent emails in my Outbox.

Is this possible?

- Darren
fret
18/01/2007 3:53am
I'm not sure why you have lots of email in the outbox... all sent email is in the Sent folder, not the Outbox. The only mail in the Outbox is either drafts or email queued to be sent. Which is commonly a very short list.

I am simpathetic to your request but I'm trying to get a stable build finished and also release the Mac port... so busy busy busy.
Darren
27/01/2007 2:18am
Don't fret ;)

I will survive, I would like a separate "drafts" folder at some point, just nice to have a separate component for incomplete emails.

I shall register nonetheless, Scribe has been my email savior for over 2 years. I'm the owner of a small computer company and I wouldn't want to use any other email client, period! OE, Outlook, The Bat, no way, <quote> Scribe has them all beat. </quote>

- Darren
Ken
28/01/2007 6:44am
"I shall register nonetheless, Scribe has been my email savior for over 2 years. I'm the owner of a small computer company and I wouldn't want to use any other email client, period! OE, Outlook, The Bat, no way, <quote> Scribe has them all beat. </quote> "

WOOT!