Thread

Index > Scribe > a few queries
Author/Date a few queries
Help!
05/09/2006 5:36pm
1. when i click reply, it automatically goes to the bottom of the email I am replying to. I want it to go to the top of the message.......... ? how ?

2. i got an email with an attachment which i can;t download because it has been retrieved by inscribe (yes) as body text and does not appear under attachments ...

3. also how do i increase the size of text at least for ease of viewing purposes when composing/replying etc.?

thanks
fret
05/09/2006 9:28pm
1. when i click reply, it automatically goes to the bottom of the email I am replying to. I want it to go to the top of the message.......... ? how ?

Go into File -> Options -> General -> Reply Format, and move the <cursor> element to where you want the cursor to be placed.

2. i got an email with an attachment which i can;t download because it has been retrieved by inscribe (yes) as body text and does not appear under attachments ...

Try using the preview account function to download the mail again from the server, if you are leaving mail on the server. I'm not sure I understand this question.

3. also how do i increase the size of text at least for ease of viewing purposes when composing/replying etc.?

Go into File -> Options -> Appearence -> Editor -> Font, and set the font size you want.
tj
05/09/2006 10:24pm
I received an email. It is no longer on the server. It had an attachment -a pdf file most probably. It is not in the attachments list in Inscribe. Instead, after the body text appears the following:

here's your invoice blah blah

------ =_NEXTPART_FORMSCAPE_MAIL_message060904115234
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
name="invoice_blahblah.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="invoice_blahetc.pdf"

BLAHBLAHBLAH
fret
07/09/2006 9:27pm
This usually happens when the sending client screws up the mime encoding. Without the original email it's hard to tell exactly what went wrong though.