Thread

Index > Scribe > Add Custom dictionary from MS Outlook or Word to Aspell in Scribe
Author/Date Add Custom dictionary from MS Outlook or Word to Aspell in Scribe
Lee Batchelor
24/06/2015 1:11am
Hi all,

I want to add the Custom word list (.txt file) from my MS Office program to the spell check in iScribe. How is this done? I don't really want to type each word individually.

Also, is there an autocorrect feature? For example, after I type, "lee", can Aspell change it to "Lee"?

As a side note, is there a search function for this forum? Searching through hundreds of pages in the site map is totally impractical. Thanks.

- Lee
fret
24/06/2015 8:19am
I want to add the Custom word list (.txt file) from my MS Office program to the spell check in iScribe. How is this done? I don't really want to type each word individually. There currently isn't a way of doing this. In v2.1 there is a new built in version of Aspell. I'll see what can be done about editing the custom words.

Also, is there an autocorrect feature? For example, after I type, "lee", can Aspell change it to "Lee"? There is only the ability to right click on a word and select a better spelling.

As a side note, is there a search function for this forum? Searching through hundreds of pages in the site map is totally impractical. Use Google domain search.
Lee Batchelor
26/06/2015 12:19am
Okay, thanks Fret!