Up to i.Scribe...
Note: InScribe is generally more stable with multiple accounts downloading at the same time, however I havn't ironed out all the kinks yet. Try avoid receiving from multiple accounts at the same time.
- Added translatable headers to the email print code.
- Added an overwrite existing file prompt to the MBOX and contacts export.
- Fixed saving of account options: SMTP password, IMAP folder/separator and the identity settings. Currently I havn't implemented the IMAP settings and identity in the rest of the app, but one step at a time eh!
- Fixed the destination folder select button in the account options.
- Fixed resetting plugin properties to blank (null).
- Fixed email being set to "(changed)" when clicking a recipient.
- Made some more things translatable.
- Fixed sorting calendar items.
- Added ability to customize the calendar folders fields.
- Added translation entries for the calendar field names and the panel names in the mail window. And lots of other misc bits and peices.
- Changed the send / receive tab to a single accounts tab. Each account now contains identity, SMTP and POP3/IMAP/MAPI information. InScribe users can select which account to send from, and which account to draw identity from.
- Removed crash in the preview on server function.
- Better thread locking, should fix the crash in the download code, and the password window appearing on download when it shouldn't.
- Added logging to the IMAP connections.
- Fixed upper case user/password in IMAP "LOGIN" type authentication.
- Fixed messages with a blank body leaving the previous messages text behind when using the arrows to scroll through messages.
- Fixed sorting of Contacts on fields other than email or name.
- "Add Contact" window now remembers it's size and column widths. Directory plugins however will contine to use default column widths.
- Fixed the day and month swapping around when saving a calendar entry with "m/d/yyyy" regional settings.
- Fixed the codepage setting of an email being lost when replying/forwarding.
- Changed opening "message/rfc822" attachments to open in a new mail window instead of the default text editor.
- Fixed the tab order of lots of things (not all).
- Editing a recipient now causes a lookup against the Address Book to match to an existing entry.
- Fixed some default codepages for various languages.
- Fixed "Create Sub Folder" option "Filter" being available in i.Scribe
- Fixed the font on the InScribe key entry dialog.