Up to i.Mage...
- Fixed the "remap palette" option when changing a documents properties.
- Fixed the polygon tool to have proper editing facilities. You add/move points with the left mouse button. Right mouse button over a point deletes the point, or over nothing clears the polygon. Double click adds the last point and draws the polygon to the document. Also constuction lines are added so the user can see the polygon being constructed even if the colours make it hard to see.
- Made the gaussian blur run about 20 times faster. Nyuh nyuh nyuh :) It now blurs an entire 640x480 image in about 2 seconds, even with kernel sizes of 20 or more.
- Added the standard 4-bit VGA palette to the available palette presets.
- Fixed the fore/back colour to clip nicely in the palette view.
- Made the whole tool / palette area dockable on the toolbar.
- Added alignment options to the document properties when cropping / enlarging the canvas.
- Fixed a bug in the error diffusion colour depth reduction code that duplicated a scanline in the output, shifting everything down 1 pixel.