Up to Lvc...
- Added ability to read in the version of each tool and do specific things based on that.
- Svn: skip 'status' lines starting in white space... they are informational only.
- Git: don't use '--porcelain=2' in older versions of git.
- Added "Browse To" and "Terminal At" context menu options for a folder.
- Svn: fixed committing paths with spaces in them.
- Svn: added an 'up' command before log in the post commit cmd sequence. Otherwise the recent commit doesn't show up. Svn is getting less and less cool by the minute.
- Added a get all "status" button on the toolbar.