Up to i.Mage...
- Added gaussian blur filter.
- Fixed the document becoming changed when there is no graphic loaded.
- Made the PNG and JPEG filters use DLL's for modularity.
- PNG now uses libpng instead of just zlib. Which should remove any chance of bugs in my code creating badly formed PNG files.
- Made the palette control use the system clipboard instead of an internal one. The data written to and read from the clipboard is plain text, each colour being a HTML '#rrggbb' on a line by itself. You can easily import and export colours this way, on top of the file format support itself.
- Added ctrl-c and ctrl-v key bindings for the palette control.
- Added abilty to load palette from a graphics file or palette file dropped on the palette control.
- Rewrote the resampling image resize in integer arithmetic.. and it's only 20 times faster.
- Added linear and radial gradient operators.
- Added slider to the near flood fill to set the tolerance.