Up to Lgi...
- [Win32] Fixed some problems in the scroll bars.
- [Linux] Added a complete xp file open/save dialog.
- Re-wrote the GDirectory object (was VDirectory).
- Removed the old disk info list in the FileDevice (now GFileSystem) and replaced it with a smarter GVolume heirachy that is easier to implement and query.
- Add a class GInlineBmp for defining bitmaps inside your .cpp files. Use i.Mage's "Copy to code" function to get the graphic as CPP code and then just initialize with the right x/y/bitdepth. The Create member function does all the work making the GSurface and populating it with the bit map. See _Common/Lgi/GFileSelect.cpp for an example.
- [Linux] Fixed the popups for general use and menus.
- Added GPopup and GDropDown classes for creating custom popup menus. (e.g. the date popup in Scribe's calendar item UI.