Up to i.Scribe...
- Added scripting function App.LookupContactGroup(Name).
- Fixed the URL that Help → Version History points to.
- This version will be the start of 64bit support for Scribe. And also moving to Visual Studio 2013 for the windows build. To properly support 64bit there are a lot of API changes internally to size_t and ssize_t. This may mean things break in the short term, hence starting a new "unstable" version.
- Fixed some types of HTML content causing the display of tables to break. This was because the callback to get various images or something causes a layout of the partially parsed HTML document, which in turn cached some info for table layout, and then failed to display content parsed after the layout. Now at the end of parsing all the cached info is deleted and re-generated. Resulting in correct display.
- Fixed parsing of some types of untagged data in the IMAP FETCH handling.
- [Mac+Linux] Fixed the delete duplicate messages script in the Tools menu not working.
- [Mac] Fixed opening some attachments without filenames.
- Swapped the nesting order of multipart/alternative and multipart/related. This fixes inline images not displaying in gmail.
- [RichText] Fixed the document scrolling upwards when clicking styling buttons, and often selecting something other than what you intended.
- Fixed not being able to click things in popups sometimes.
- Added buttons to change the account sort order for InScribe.
- Fixed the colour select control changing to the wrong colour when the user releases the mouse button (might be linux only).
- Implemented support for calendar event notifications.
- Account logs in the status panel are now text controls, rather than list controls. So you can copy and paste by selecting and Ctrl+C or right click -> Copy. There is also a tab control so you can select the "send" or "receive" log. Before it was just the most recently used log. And the send log was sometimes difficult to access if there was an active IMAP receive account.
- Added some timezone support to the vCalendar import.
- Added support to the calendar view to convert events start and end times to localtime from the UTC stored in the object (This will probably break existing events).
- Added scripting method on the application object: GrowlOnMail(Email);