Up to i.Scribe...
- RichText: Added support for horizontal rule.
- RichText: Fixed missing /html element on export. Hahaha... sigh.
- Added support for context menu key on the folder tree.
- [Windows] Fixed missing events while printing calendars.
- Fixed exporting a whole folder of Calendar Events or Contacts.
- Implemented the "All Day" check box in the Calendar Event window.
- Added Store3Addr.Domain field.
- Added option to display mail sizes in KiB only (look in the 'other' tab).
- [Linux/Mac?] Fixed some date related bugs that affected the calendar functionality.
- [Linux] Fixed crash installing spelling dictionaries.
- Fixed empty fields in vCalendar files breaking the parser.
- Fixed incoming mailto links with body content being put just in the text tab, even if the HTML editor is selected. Now it makes it attempt to insert the content in the top of the HTML signature and load it into the HTML edit control.
- Fixed browsing in the Help.
- Fixed POP3 email content appearing in the log.
- Added preview panel content for contact groups.
- RichText: Fixed thread sync problems when adding inline images.
- Fixed a bug saving HTML messages with related images to Store3 back end.
- Fixed the ordering of MIME segments under 'multipart/alternative' to put the HTML content last, making it the best option to display. This fixes their display in gmail.
- Fixed spelling error decors not rendering correctly (in white instead of red).
- Fixed the date of new IMAP email being wrong. It appears that IMAP's "INTERNALDATE" is NOT the date from the headers, but it's own date received. Which is not suitable for putting in the "Date Sent" column that Scribe displays by default.
- Fixed handling of untagged new IMAP email to be consistent with the normal scanning of a folder when you select it.
- Fixed handling of IMAP email that no longer exist. Previously they would never download or disappear, get stuck in 'limbo'. Now they just disappear when the FETCH fails.
- Added a help button to the filter UI.
- Added 'GetClipboardText' and 'SetClipboardText' scripting methods to the application object.
- Added scripting function App.LookupContactGroup(Name).
- Fixed the URL that Help → Version History points to.
- Fixed display of characters not in the current font (typically kanji etc).
- Added keyboard shortcuts to some of the mail's context menu items.
- [Windows] Made the default install path "c:\Program Files" now that Scribe is 64bit.
- [Linux] Added a build targeting the Arm7 Raspberry PI.
- Fixed the toolbar images for 16bit screen depth (RPI).
- This version will be the start of 64bit support for Scribe. And also moving to Visual Studio 2013 for the windows build. To properly support 64bit there are a lot of API changes internally to size_t and ssize_t. This may mean things break in the short term, hence starting a new "unstable" version.
- Fixed some types of HTML content causing the display of tables to break. This was because the callback to get various images or something causes a layout of the partially parsed HTML document, which in turn cached some info for table layout, and then failed to display content parsed after the layout. Now at the end of parsing all the cached info is deleted and re-generated. Resulting in correct display.
- Fixed parsing of some types of untagged data in the IMAP FETCH handling.
- [Mac+Linux] Fixed the delete duplicate messages script in the Tools menu not working.
- [Mac] Fixed opening some attachments without filenames.
- Swapped the nesting order of multipart/alternative and multipart/related. This fixes inline images not displaying in gmail.
- [RichText] Fixed the document scrolling upwards when clicking styling buttons, and often selecting something other than what you intended.
- Fixed not being able to click things in popups sometimes.
- Added buttons to change the account sort order for InScribe.
- Fixed the colour select control changing to the wrong colour when the user releases the mouse button (might be linux only).
- Implemented support for calendar event notifications.
- Account logs in the status panel are now text controls, rather than list controls. So you can copy and paste by selecting and Ctrl+C or right click -> Copy. There is also a tab control so you can select the "send" or "receive" log. Before it was just the most recently used log. And the send log was sometimes difficult to access if there was an active IMAP receive account.
- Added some timezone support to the vCalendar import.
- Added support to the calendar view to convert events start and end times to localtime from the UTC stored in the object (This will probably break existing events).
- Added scripting method on the application object: GrowlOnMail(Email);