Up to i.Scribe...
- This version will be the start of 64bit support for Scribe. And also moving to Visual Studio 2013 for the windows build. To properly support 64bit there are a lot of API changes internally to size_t and ssize_t. This may mean things break in the short term, hence starting a new "unstable" version.
- Fixed some types of HTML content causing the display of tables to break. This was because the callback to get various images or something causes a layout of the partially parsed HTML document, which in turn cached some info for table layout, and then failed to display content parsed after the layout. Now at the end of parsing all the cached info is deleted and re-generated. Resulting in correct display.
- Fixed parsing of some types of untagged data in the IMAP FETCH handling.
- [Mac+Linux] Fixed the delete duplicate messages script in the Tools menu not working.
- [Mac] Fixed opening some attachments without filenames.
- Swapped the nesting order of multipart/alternative and multipart/related. This fixes inline images not displaying in gmail.