Up to i.Mage...
- Rewrote the LZW decoder to use O(1) memory instead of using more and more and more until it would sometime have a buffer many MB's in size. This means it's now slightly slower but it's more robust. And hey that is a Good Thing(TM).
- Added keyboard shortcuts for undo/redo.
- Fixed the menu items for undo/redo to work.
- Added function to flatten an image with transparency onto the currently selected background (white or black).
- Fixed some handling of brushes with respect to transparency in the document.
- Fixed being able to create fonts smaller than 8pt.
- Moved the menu out of the C++ into the resource file so it can be translated.
- Jpeg filter now supports reading embedded colour profiles.
- Png filter now supports reading and writing embedded colour profiles.
- Added code to convert the image from it's embedded colour profile to sRGB for display and then back again when saving.
- Fixed tiff files decompressing twice.
- Fixed the output in the normal view to clip double buffering operations to the viewport instead of doing the whole document each time.
- Reduced the amount of memory used for double buffering operations, which coincidently fixes a flickering problem as well. Nice.
- Fixed the progress meter in the Tiff decoder when reading a LZW compressed Tiff.
- Rewrote the selection and brush tools to work in a more logical way. Now when you select some of the document the brush tool is actived to draw with the brush. If you go back to the selection tool the brush is not cleared until you create a new brush. Which means you can at any time go back to drawing with the brush by clicking the brush tool. Which is what users expect. So the selection tool no longer draws with the brush at all, that functionality is now in the brush tool.
- Updated the help files with a nice new modern look, some content updated too.