Up to FileTeePee...
- [Linux] Fixed HTTP downloader UI.
- [Linux] Fixed threading crashes.
- Cleaned up the disconnection code to not report that event twice. Esp on the data connection.
- Fixed the code getting caught up in loops inside the FTP protocol code when the connection dies. It now exits back out to the main thread properly.
- Fixed new FTP commands being issued against a socket that has already closed.
- [BeOS] Fixed up the native version, now runs again.
- Added a new option (default: off) to resize the columns in each of the list views to their contents after they change. This means it shrinks the screen real estate used by the program to a more managable level. Optimal even. All the functionality for this is now tucked away in the GList control itself, i.Ftp just calls it. Thus this will most likely show up in lots of other Lgi apps over time.