Up to Lgi...
- [Linux] Added artificial OnMouseEnter and OnMouseLeave events for the GView that captures the mouse. X conviently STOPS sending MouseLeave and MouseEnter events when the mouse is grabbed in direct contradiction of the documenation. But gee no surprises there, X is worse than Windows, a lot worse, both slower and more buggy.
- [Linux] Added protection to GLibrary so that is doesn't load liblgi[d].so, which by definition is already loaded by the fact that GLibrary is executing. It seems to screw the global variables up when LGI is loaded more than once.
- [Linux] Fixed GWindow stealing the focus set by the application.
- [Win32] Fixed the flags in GView::GetMouse
- Changes GView::OnRequestClose() to have a bool parameter specifying whether the OS is shutting down so that different behaviour can take place on the application side. For instance long shutdown code should be avoided, i.e. the application should exit as quickly as safely possible.
- Fixed some format conversion issues in GDateTime.
- Moved the GDisplayString's TabOrigin parameter to the constructor instead of the Draw function so that it can do some good. This fixes the display of tabbed text.
- [Linux] Implemented virtual GView functionality for the Linux port. This now fairly well lines up with the Win32 port, and thus LgiRes-Linux now mostly works.
- [Linux] Changed the QWidget::setGeometry(...) and show() to defer their calls to XMoveResizeWindow is the window is still in the 'Mapping' state to when the Mapped event is received. This fixes various display errors in various LGI applications.
- Made the find/replay windows translatable.
- Fixed the 15 bit memory surface blt's. Linux port now passes i.Mage's blt colour tests.
- [Linux] Added bitmap support to GClipboard.
- [Linux] Added keyboard support to menus.
- [Linux] Simplified focus handling, added code to setup a default focus to the first tab stop of a window if no focus already exists.
- Fixed various file, stream and socket classes to support 64 bit sizes, positions and seeks.