Up to i.Ftp...
- Put an example in the Options UI of the pattern used to mark files as ASCII transfers.
- Added support for HTTP 301 response.
- Fixed remote items appearing in the list and then sorting into position. It now just sorts the list before it shows on screen. Also I now insert the list as a single block insert instead of a whole lot of single item inserts. Speed speed speed!
- [Linux] Fixed spurious crashes when listing remote directories.
- [Linux] Fixed the worker thread trashing the application state. This is really an LGI issue not an i.Ftp one. This means that the worker thread can put up message boxes and it doesn't crash. Whee!
- Merged the date and time columns to be one field so that sorting works.
- Made the name column tri-state sorted, a) ascend alphabetical, descending alphabetical, and directories first ascending alphabetical.
- Files without an extension have the type "none".
- [Linux] Fixed the explore button.
- [Linux] Fixed the view as text button.
- Fixed i.Ftp to handle M$'s [non-standard] directory listing format.