Up to Groupware Server...
- Added an LDAP server to connect local mail users to a central address database. This works well enough so that the Scribe LDAP plugin will read off the contact database setup on the groupware server and populate the Add Recipient window and so on.
- Fixed new users not being saved between sessions.
- Added Access Control Lists (ACL's) to each users folders that allows the administrator to give read and/or write access to the each users calendar for every other user and a "guest" user. The guest user will probably be a standard web interface comming off the exiting HTML page available at server-name:1030. Eventually I will add enough commands to the SCP protocol to manage your own permissions from the client end.
- Changed the user name to be first/last instead of combined.
- Added a "X-Perm" flag to the vCard passed back to through SCP to allow the client to know whether it has read/write access to the various calendars. 0x1 - Read, 0x2 - Write.
- Fixed the SMTP and POP threads from not closing the connection and freeing memory when an error occurs and the threads exit.
- Added an error message to the SMTP transcript when the user sends external mail and external mail is not configured.
- Fixed '.' being added to outgoing POP messages.
- Added a log tab to track connections on various protocols along with relevant information.
- Added code to find user files if you move the whole server directory somewhere else.