Up to Lgi...
- Fixed collision handling in the GHashTable class. (Yeah I know - hide in shame)
- [Linux] Fixed the sockets closing themselves (and others) at the wrong time. The INVALID_SOCKET was defined incorrectly.
- [Linux] Fixed OnRequestClose() to use the SetQuitOnClose() value.
- [Linux] Fixed the GLibrary implementation.
- [Win32] Reduced the amount of brush/pen creation in GScreenDC by making the NULL pen and brush global to all Screen DC's. This should reduce the GDI resource usage as well.
- Fixed handling of 0x21 extension blocks in GIF files.
- [Linux] Ported the Linux implementation to Cygwin.
- [Linux] Changed from using hard coded KDE paths to calling 'kde-config' to get the info I need for MIME <-> App lookups.
- [Linux] Fixed menus looking through the font settings every time they draw, which resulted in very painfully slow drawing.
- [Linux] Added support for reading out the current KDE font settings for the system, menu and toolbar fonts.
- Fixed alpha compositing in 16 bit.
- [Linux] Fixed the checkboxes allowing you to changed their state even when disabled. Also they paint correctly when disabled too.
- [Linux] Fixed GRadioGroup passing on notifications. Child radio buttons have to send the group as the notifing control, whereas other controls (like buttons) should always send themselves.
- [Linux] Fixed the clipping of display output to the changed area of screen. This elimiates a fair bit of flicker and reduces the work load. I should probably do some simple clip region testing so that primitives don't do the xserver round trip just to be clipped anyway.
- [Linux] Added support for giving your window an icon.
- Added a proper license and readme file to the distribution. The license is a variant of the BSD licence that includes a new clause required any patented contributions to include a free for everyone license to the patent. Which is an important part of the GPL license that I think should be included in all source code licenses to fight the evil that is patents.
- Added all the doc's I have to the release script, and therefor they are in the distro archive.
- Included all the source for building LgiRes. People might want to work on it.