Thread

Index > Memecode > screen font size
Author/Date screen font size
viv
18/06/2011 6:18am
Is there a way to increase the font size on the basic viewing screen? I think I've already discovered how to change the font size for writing emails. Thanks
fret
18/06/2011 9:10am
File->Options->Appearance->Interface Font Size is one way

However it should be using your system font size.
viv
18/06/2011 3:41pm
Thanks fret, that worked.
viv
18/06/2011 3:48pm
p.s. Is there any way to customise the 'new emai'l > > > > 'status' bar? I would like to have the options arranged in a different order and there are a couple of options I don't need at all and would like to hide.

I'm not sure which version of inscribe I'm using, I think it's the most recent non-beta version.
fret
18/06/2011 5:36pm
p.s. Is there any way to customise the 'new emai'l > > > > 'status' bar? I would like to have the options arranged in a different order and there are a couple of options I don't need at all and would like to hide.
You can right click on the toolbar and de-select toolbar buttons that you don't use. Is that what you mean?

I'm not sure which version of inscribe I'm using, I think it's the most recent non-beta version.
If you go Help->About you can see the version you currently have. The recent betas are fairly stable, I would consider them good enough for day to day use. However there are a few rough edges on less used parts of the software.