Thread

Index > Scribe > InScribe: Always have From expanded?
Author/Date InScribe: Always have From expanded?
Nick Schirmer
12/11/2006 9:21pm
Maybe I've missed a setting before (wouldn't be the first time!) but I want to have the From: line always expanded on new emails. I often send email from different accounts (work or home) from Scribe and it'd be nice if it were always open for me to change.

Also, each account has its own incoming and outgoing settings but is there a way to always have my work account send from the work smtp server?

Thanks!

Nick
fret
12/11/2006 9:27pm
Maybe I've missed a setting before (wouldn't be the first time!) but I want to have the From: line always expanded on new emails. I often send email from different accounts (work or home) from Scribe and it'd be nice if it were always open for me to change.

This has already been implemented for the next release.

Also, each account has its own incoming and outgoing settings but is there a way to always have my work account send from the work smtp server?

Use the "always send through this account" option in the first tab of your work account details.
Nick Schirmer
12/11/2006 9:30pm
Thank you! Sounds like you've been putting a lot of work into the next release!

17/11/2006 1:27pm
Can you add an option within options so that "read receipt" can be turned on by default?
fret
21/11/2006 7:11am
read receipt?

This would have to be a scripted feature. I'm not adding an option just for that, not enough people would use it. Scripting is likely to appear in either the next build or the one after. If it makes it into the next build it may or may not support doing this initially. So you'd have to be patient.