------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhandled Exception
Code: c0000005
Description: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Call stack:

Also, if possible, could you include the new version to have hotkeys for focusing the mail list/for replying to a message when the message window is open/for moving messages to a specific folder. Thanks

Ammar
fReT
08/07/2002 11:07pm
Thanks for your efforts but the logs need to have content between the -------------- lines.

So I was tring to use the release executables with the debug databases, obviously it's not working so I've put the debug executables on the site for you to download. They will hopefully provide the information I need. Sorry for the hassle.

Regards
fReT
09/07/2002 2:29am
The debug files are still there, but I've uploaded a fix for the crash in the GButton code. Which is probably what you want anyway. So try the Rc2 first and see how you go.
Ammar
09/07/2002 7:23pm
ok it works now, but why the huge increase in file size? Its almost twice the size of 1.67.
fReT
09/07/2002 7:27pm
It's not exe packed. When I'm in a hurry I don't bother, esp. for simple tests.
Ammar
10/07/2002 2:51am
Another thing, something's different in the new version.. i.e. if you get the new mail box, and you tab to 'OK' and then press the space bar, the button doesn't get pressed.. you have to manually click with the mouse. Tabs and space_bar_presses used to work fine before.
fReT
10/07/2002 4:25am
I changed the button code to be owner drawn and I havn't gotten around to setting up the space bar key action yet. Thanks for pointing it out.